Saturday, January 24, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Group






I know I have a lot of motivated friends on here

If you're interested in really pushing yourself to the limit and getting insane results this first part of 2015... I need to chat with you. 

I am getting ready to host a launch group for the brand new program releasing on February 2nd - it's the sequel to 21 day Fix … And it's called 21 day Fix Extreme! 

This is literally FINE TUNED simple nutrition & workouts that are going to give you the best results you've ever seen.

The same EASY color coded container system is used to teach you clean eating - EXTREME takes it to the next level.
🍌🍐🌽🍠🍇

In 21 days you can go ALL IN to commit & give it your all... You can do 21 days people! 🙊 In turn, after those three weeks - you may be looking at the healthiest - leanest version of yourself you've ever seen. 

People are losing 10+ lbs in this program and seeing lean muscle they never knew they had. 

This is for people like me who want to step up to a personal challenge and really see what they can accomplish.

I'm looking for 5 girls like me to be in my Launch Group.

Leave your email below  if you want some info on my Launch Group!

If you have questions - I'm happy to answer them! Let's take it to the EXTREME! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment